Peach and orange Sangria
This sparkling sangría uses white wine instead of red, to better partner the vibrant peaches and oranges. Lemons and cherries may be added too, for an additional splash of color. A bit more potent than its sweet taste suggests, this sangria should be savored slowly.
- Makes 6 glasses
- 10 minutes preparation
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- 3 1/4 cups (26 fl. oz) dry white wine
- 1/3 cup (3 oz) sugar
- 1/3 cup (5 tablespoons) Triple Sec
- 1/3 cup (5 tablespoons) peach-flavoured brandy
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium oranges, sliced thin and crosswise
- 1 cup (8 fl. oz) sparkling orange soda
- 1 cup (8 fl. oz) ginger ale
In a large serving bowl, combine all the ingredients except the orange soda and ginger ale and mix well. Refrigerate overnight.
Immediately before serving, mix in the orange soda and ginger ale. Serve over Ice.