Strong sangria recipe
For those who like their liquor strong, this powerful sangria recipe aims to please. Fortified with wine, vodka, and gin, this recipe will strip you from your everyday worries (and perhaps, your memory as well). Olé!
- Makes 6 glasses
- Difficulty: Very easy
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 3 1/4 cups ( 26 fl. oz) dry red wine
- 2 cups (16 fl. oz) sparkling apple juice
- 4 tablespoons gin
- 4 tablespoons citron-flavored vodka
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Juice of 1 large orange
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 small orange, sliced thin crosswise
- 1 small lemon, sliced thin crosswise
- 1 small lime, sliced thin crosswise
Pour all the ingredients into a large pitcher, mix well, and refrigerate. Serve chilled over ice.
You may be also interested in...