This zesty sangria is specially refreshing thanks to the orange, lemon, and lime. Tangy and sweet, this drink tastes just like summer.
- Makes 6 glasses
- 10 minutes preparation
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- 3 1/4 cups (26 fl. oz) dry red wine
- 1/2 cup (4 fl. oz) Cointreau
- 1/2 cup (4 fl. oz) brandy
- Juice of 1 large orange
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- Club soda, to taste
- 1 small orange, sliced thin crosswise
- 1 small lemon, sliced thin crosswise
- 1 small lime, sliced thin crosswise
Mix the wine, Cointreau, brandy, citrus juices, and sugar in a large pitcher. Refrigerate overnight.
Immediately before serving, add in the club soda, orange, lemon, and lime slices. Serve over Ice.
Subscribe to our newsletter