Sign up for our newsletter!
Spanish Recipes Search
Spanish Regional Cuisine
This zesty sangria is specially refreshing
thanks to the orange, lemon, and lime. Tangy and sweet, this drink tastes just
- Makes 6 glasses
- 10 minutes preparation
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- 3 1/4 cups (26 fl. oz)
dry red wine
- 1/2 cup (4 fl. oz) Cointreau
- 1/2 cup (4 fl. oz) brandy
- Juice of 1 large orange
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- Club soda, to taste
- 1 small orange, sliced thin crosswise
- 1 small lemon, sliced thin crosswise
- 1 small lime, sliced thin crosswise
Mix the wine, Cointreau, brandy, citrus
juices, and sugar in a large pitcher. Refrigerate overnight.
Immediately before serving, add in the
club soda, orange, lemon, and lime slices. Serve over Ice.